Constant stainless steel children’s thermos cup
Material: 304 stainless steel, food grade PP
Capacity: 280 ml
Size: 280ml 22.1*7.62cm
Features: 304 stainless steel liner food grade PP material 55° rapid temperature change cup shake boiling water to warm water 60 seconds cooling cup lid dual-use drinking water convenient to ensure the hygiene of the cup mouth
The rounded rim is safer for children
The stainless steel vacuum flask is made of double-layer stainless steel inside and outside. The inner tank and the outer shell are combined by welding technology, and then the air in the sandwich between the inner tank and the outer shell is drawn out by vacuum technology to achieve the effect of vacuum insulation.
Stainless steel insulation cups are divided into: ordinary insulation cup (after pouring boiling water in, the holding time is generally less than three hours), vacuum insulation cup (through the vacuum process, the boiling water can be kept for more than 8 hours)
Stainless steel vacuum flask has the function of heat preservation and cold preservation. Ordinary vacuum flasks have poor heat preservation and cold preservation functions. The effect of vacuum flask is much better. We can use vacuum flask to fill ice water or ice cubes on hot days. , So that you can enjoy the icy feeling at any time, can be filled with hot water in winter, so that you can drink hot water at any time.
The stainless steel vacuum flask can be customized according to requirements, and the operation is more flexible and simple. Therefore, more and more people regard the stainless steel vacuum flask as a gift to friends, customers, and promotional gifts. Do it on the cup body or on the lid Send your own company information or deliver blessings and other content. This kind of customized gift is being accepted by more and more people.
1. When using, add hot water (ice water) to preheat or pre-cool, the heat preservation effect is better.
2. The mouth of the bottle is about 3.5cm wide, and food such as ice cubes is easy to put in, and the inner tank is easy and convenient to clean.
3. Sling design, easy to carry. (Sling style)
Common sense of maintenance:
1. Keep the thermos cup dry when not in use for a long time.
2. In order to prevent the generation of peculiar smell and stains, please clean and dry after use.
3. Since the use of dirty water will leave red spots similar to rust, it can be soaked in warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes and then cleaned.
4. Please use a soft cloth dipped in a neutral detergent and a moistened sponge to wipe the surface of the product. The product must be cleaned after each use.
1. It must be cleaned after each use.
2. Please clean with mild neutral detergent, do not use bleach or chlorine-containing detergent to avoid damage to the product.
1. Use a small amount of boiling water (or ice water) to preheat or pre-cool for 1 minute before use, the effect of heat preservation and cold preservation will be better.
2. After filling the bottle with hot or cold water, be sure to close the bottle plug tightly to avoid scalds caused by water leakage.
3. If there is excessive hot water or cold water, there will be water leakage. Please refer to the water volume location diagram in the manual.
4. Do not place it near the fire source to avoid deformation.
5. Do not put it in the reach of children, and be careful not to let children play, there is a danger of burns.
6. When putting hot drinks in the cup, please be careful of burns.
7. Do not put the following beverages: dry ice, carbonated drinks, salty liquids, milk, milk drinks, etc.
8. The color will change when the hot tea is kept warm for a long time. It is more suitable to use tea bags when going out.
9. Do not put the goods in the dishwasher, dryer, or microwave oven.
10. Avoid the bottle falling and huge impact, so as to avoid the surface depression and cause the failure of poor insulation.
11. If the product you are buying is only suitable for cold preservation, please do not add hot water to keep it warm to avoid scalding.
12. If you load foods and soups containing salt, please take them out within 12 hours and clean the thermos cup.
13. It is forbidden to load the following items:
1) Dry ice, carbonated drinks (to avoid the risk of internal pressure rising, which may cause the bottle stopper to fail to open or the contents to spray out).
2) Acidic beverages such as plum juice and lemon juice (will cause poor insulation)
3) Milk, dairy products, juice, etc. (if left for too long, it will spoil)